Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Happenings

Evangeline has started taking tap and ballet class.  She absolutely loves it and it completely warms my heart to see my little twirling princess!  She calls the class "mommy gymnastics"... she says its what I took when I was a little girl.  Precious.

She has also started Awanas!  She memorized three bible verses and earned her vest :)  

Little man is standing on his own now, and loves to walk by pushing our kitchen chairs around the tile floor.  Here he is trying on his outfit for my hubby's next youngest brother's wedding.  We are so excited! :)


And here they are ready for church!  What a blessing these children are.   Asher thinks everything Evangeline does is absolutely hilarious, and her kindness to him is so amazing.  She is such a little mommy- always running in to his room when he wakes up from naps, hugging him, bringing him toys, food, water.  Asher is a happy little nurser, definitely nurses a lot at night, just like big sister.  Unlike big sister, however, he does not disdain baby food, so he'll eat a bit here or there when we have dinner.  I'm not a big baby food person, and he's quite pudgy, so we'll stick with mama milk for now!  It's amazing how different they are- Evangeline as a baby was quite content to spend all her time in my arms, while Asher is ALWAYS on the move and thinks nothing of quickly arching his back to slip out of my arms so he can have his freedom.  I am so thankful for them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are so cute! I love your little big man. He reminds me of Zion. : ) Glad to see pictures and hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete