Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just a few pictures to share!

And sweet Kiri, I am working on the fun quiz, I will post it soon :)  Thanks for tagging me!

We got portraits done of the babies.  They scanned a little dark, but still cute.  For mother's day I am re-doing one of the walls in our living room, and I had these framed to put up on it.  I'll post a pic when it's done!




A little matching fun with mommy!


Asher this morning... smiling and happy!  We are so thankful for him.  And Evie is being such a great big sister.  She truly brings tears to my eyes with her sweetness.  This morning without even asking, she went and put Asher's clothes and blanket in his bedroom. If he starts fussing, she'll often tell me, "don't worry mommy, I've got him!"  and go turn on his music or give him a blanket or toy.  She is such a blessing.  He is still spitting up ALOT... we go through bibs like crazy!  But I will say last night he slept for 7 1/2 hours.  It was wonderful.  This weekend however, when hubby was on a camping trip and I was home alone... he got up every 1 1/2 hours to eat.  I just take what I can get, and try to go with the flow!  I just try to always be thankful for the sweet time I spend with him, whether it is at 2 am or not  :)  I know I'll never get it back again!


4 comments:

  1. Oh he's so handsome! I love their sweet pictures. They are both adorable. I love your matching outfits too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Evie's white/blue dress! And the matching outfits are AWESOME. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what gorgeous pics Lauren! :) Havent stopped by for a while. :) But did tonight! Your children are gorgeous. :) What a cute little man, congrats on him too by the way. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete