Thursday, October 6, 2011

26 weeks and growing!


Here I am at 26 weeks, enjoying a bit of cooler weather, thankfully!! I've been feeling good lately, just tired and strangely, my feet hurt alot! Not sure why this is, but I have to be really careful about what shoes I wear and make sure I rest my feet during the day. I'm up ALOT at night, but I know that's just God's way of preparing you to be up MORE when the baby comes! Evangeline is so excited about baby Asher and often kisses my tummy and will bring him toys or snacks :) I have my diabetes test and RhoGham shot next week, that is surely one of the least fun parts of pregnancy... But I'm still thankful for it, and for my wonderful midwives.

3 comments:

  1. You look great. You almost made me miss my preggo belly but I am enjoying being able to bend over and roll over at night. : ) Give me another month and I'll be begging for a growing belly. : )

    I am thankful that things are going well. I dealt with ALOT of insomnia with this last pregnancy. No fun! I pray you start getting some good rest.

    Love you,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! And Asher is a wonderful name. I didn't realize that you're Rh negative. So sorry you have to deal with that!

    ReplyDelete