Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby Boy's Nursery

We are so blessed to be expecting a baby boy! Here's the beginnings of his nursery... mommy made! I had a lot of fun at Hobby Lobby and Joann's, picking out the fabrics. Can't wait to start sewing, but I really have to wait until we get Evangeline's big girl room ready, and that is going to require a bit of work. Hubby is going to make her a bed, and we need to paint the room, and make curtains, and clean out the closet, and lots of other things... eek! :)




5 comments:

  1. Well at least you'll be busy. : ) Makes the time go by faster. Can't wait to see the results. Much love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! Being busy makes the time go faster, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, a boy! :) Have fun, Lauren! Enjoy this special time.

    Blessings to you,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I have been slack on my blog reading lately and did not know you were expecting. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    school first aid supplies

    ReplyDelete