Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Some Much Needed New Kitchen Sheers


Are finally done! I got these sheers, meaning to use them in our front room, last year sometime when a locally Pottery Barn closed. They were clearanced out to very inexpensive, so after lots of digging through bins, I found the right ones. Well... weeks later, when I opened them... one had a hole. One was mismarked size-wise. Sigh. I was so frustrated, I put them away for many months! But we needed some new kitchen sheers, and I finally drug these back out and with much size adjusting, here are the lovely finished products! I'm very happy with how they turned out. I also finally found the right pillows for this seat. It only took me 2 years :) Well... slow and steady wins the race! Hee hee.

2 comments:

  1. it's lovely, Lauren! beautiful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so great! Sorry they ended up being more work than just a dig in a clearance bin -- but the end result is certainly worth it! :-) Your dining nook is so lovely.

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete