Friday, February 18, 2011

New dress and Blankie

Evangeline really needed a new BIG blanket... a toddler sized one :) I found this adorable bird fabric and coordinating polka dots... I love polka dots. So here is little miss snuggled up for a nap. She loves the blanket and cuddles with it all day. Evie's baby got a matching blanket too!


I made her a little lounge wear dress to go with it. Super soft and cuddly! I want to make her matching ruffled pantaloons, but alas, I ran out of fabric. Honestly, I want to make myself some matching ones too. I love this fabric, lol.


Here she is accessorizing with my shoes!


Thank you so much, Tilly, for sending me the pattern! I just love it- it's going to be a summer staple for sure.

6 comments:

  1. How precious! The blankie and dress and just darling -- but really, that little golden-haired angel steals the show. Such curls! :-)

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the blanket. The girls need a new blanket. I bought some 2 pieces of fleece a few years ago to make Maggie a blanket, pink on one side green on one side and never did. Now Maggie has the pink fleece and Emma has the green fleece and that's thier choice of blankets. LOL. A rough cute piece of fleece. Go figure. I need to get to making them a real blanket like Evie's.

    I love her sleeping in her bed with her dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love polka dots, too. :) The dress is just too cute, and the pretty pastels are perfect on your fair and lovely little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the blanket and the dress--that style is so easy and comfortable. And Evangeline's sweet blonde curls! Oh, she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet blanket and sweet dress! Your girlie is just scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Lauren Christine,

    Oh, your Evangeline is so adorable! I love her curls!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog~ May you have a most blessed Sabbath today.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete