Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Evie enjoying the sprinklers!

First, a sneak peek of my new project...

We have been doing the No Cry Sleep Solution... so far, so good, and I've really enjoyed having my nighttime crafting time back! I didn't even know I was missing it until I got it back :)

Evangeline discovered the sprinklers. She got so muddy and wet, but she had such a great time!

Her little face is so wet in this picture!




Last night she crawled right over to the sprinklers, and seemed both confused and disappointed that no water was coming out. Too cute!!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute project! What are you planning to use it for?

    Love the pictures of Evie - the lime green & pink combo is too cute! She's getting so big, and she has the prettiest blue eyes!

    Many blessings,
    Luci
    atranquilheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! And I'm curious about what the project is for too :-)

    Lots of love,
    Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the project, but I too want to know what exactly it is?

    Evie is such a cutiepie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable little Evie is! WHAT a sweetheart! I am so glad you are finding time to craft again. I am anxiously awaiting the finished project! Is it a ribbon bulletin board? I love the materals you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so adorable!! My girls would LOVE your sprinkler. I can't wait to see your new project. I'm not familiar with the No Cry Sleep Solution. I'll have to look into that. : ) Many blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lauren! :)
    I have visited you before but havent heard back from you. Hehe :) Thought i would write again, and hope to hear back from you soon! :) Love your project, turned out great!
    Oh oh oh! Your doing the no cry sleep solution? I am reading that book right now! Would love to talk more to you about that if your able? :) Anyway, enjoy your day!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete