Saturday, March 27, 2010

With Mommy in Cibolo

I have no idea how to turn this picture, but I thought it was cute :)


No, no, please darling... wear your sunglasses!


This picture is funny because Miss Evie loves to use my hair as a handy handle to hold onto. I'm often brushing out tangles from this spot... lol :)


Gigi bought her sunglasses since her sweet little blue eyes are so light sensitive. Sadly, she will not wear them for more than a moment! Here I am giving her a rock to try and distract her from them...


She's learning how to wave!


We are loving this weather.

4 comments:

  1. Oh what sweet pictures. I still can't get over how old she is. I have so lost track of time. : ) She is soooo cute and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is, by far, the cutest baby ever!! I love the sunglasses ~ absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious pictures! I love the first one and the one of Evie waving; they're too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos. I haven't checked here in a while, glad you are still blogging. I have a son a few months younger

    ReplyDelete