Saturday, February 20, 2010

Baby Shower!

Some friends and I from church were so blessed to throw our friend Lisa a baby shower for her first born son, Josiah. They live right near us, so Lisa and I are very excited about future playdates! It was my first time to host a shower, and we had such a lovely time! I wish I had taken more pictures but alas, I was a busy girl. :)

Can you tell I'm really excited here? Lol!



We were trying to get a picture of the babies together...



My adorable friend Jenny with Miss Evangeline.



A baby bump makes a perfect baby rest :)



Hanging out after the shower with mommy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what fun. I love your hair. I'm such a fan of braids especially fat curly ones. : ) I keep mine braided alot but my braid is not near as lovely as yours since my hair is straight. I can't believe how big Evie is. Goodness. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest little girl! She looks so happy in all her pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hosting showers for friends is so much fun! It's always a delight to celebrate an upcoming wedding or new little blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evie's outfit is precious!! And she's always smiling ~ she looks like such a happy baby! I love her headband :)

    ReplyDelete