Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another bout of sickness...

Has come and hopefully gone. We are very ready to be well here! In teething news, Miss Evie now has 3!!! Very hard earned teeth I might add. She loves tapping her brand new top tooth against her bottom two. Its very sweet!

Hubby has been very kind and recovered all our kitchen chairs since I can't stand staplegunning. It really hurts my fingers!! Here is the old kitchen view...





And the new kitchen view! I love the new colors. They "flow" so much better. I need to set the table and take a picture from the same angle to have true before and after photos. But I suppose this is a "sneak preview" :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh Lauren, it's beautiful! I love your new colours. And so sweet of your hubby to do the recovering for you :) I hope you all stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren! :)
    Great new blog by the way, love it! And your right, i do love your new look now compared to the other one. Hehe The colours do flow so much better! Good job on your hubby for recovering them for you, too!
    Would love to hear from you! :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look. Very Chic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren!
    I love your blog and now want to recover my own kitchen chairs:) Also, whenever I read your blog, I always think of my good friend, Amy Eckert. She is another Marine wife friend of mine from North Carolina. She has two boys and a little girl on the way and loves Jesus, sewing, homeschools, breastfeeds (not that that's strange) Anyway, I don't know if you follow a lot of blogs, but b/c I always think of her when I read your blog, I thought I would share her blog with you. Have a great day!
    www.theeckerts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love what you have done with your kitchen. I enjoy reading your blog, it always has so many good ideas. God bless!

    ReplyDelete